OBSERVATORI DE L’EBRE UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE –RAMON LLULL UNIVERSITY has opened the selection process for the coverage of 1 position to support research, as a
You will have the opportunity to join a leading university, the Geophysics Research Group, in a dynamic and professional environment.
Give technical support to the research projects of the Geophysics group. Specifically:
- Processing and storage of data acquired in remote stations.
- Development of programs for real-time or delayed monitoring of physical variables or empirical indices calculated from data acquired by local or remote instruments.
- Development of programs that generate data-based products (graphs, tables, newsletters) for our website.
- Field work related to the installation, operation and maintenance of data acquisition systems including communication equipment, among others.
- Writing of documentation, internal or public, in the form of manuals and reports and technical support for the writing of scientific articles based on the data and programs generated.
Announcement to fill a temporary position through a temporary contract of approximately 12 months, with a trial period of 3 months, as a researcher for the Ebro Observatory Foundation. The person hired will study the past and future evolution of water resources in the Pyrenees by means of hydrological simulations and remote sensing data.
Deadline for applications: 23 August 2021 at 23:59.
The mission of the hired person is to work on the tasks of the IDEWA project (PCI2020-112043) focused on the study of drainage in irrigation areas at various spatial scales and to evaluate the impact of this drainage on the river flow and the water quality downstream. Remote sensing data and models will be used for this purpose.
Deadline for applications: Dec. 9, 2020, 11:59 p.m.
Page 1 of 3